I just spoke with Dad. The floor of the hospital where they've recently placed Mom is not as organized as the Connor Center where she was roomed earlier. Dad has been having trouble locating healthcare personnel and Mom still seems to be under the influence of anesthesia - she forgets where basic items like the location of her pain killer button are and often seems bewildered. She is also experiencing significant discomfort and pain. Dad intends to spend the entire night with her in the hospital. We believe if she can just make it through this night, Dr. Berkowitz will be able to rectify all the confusion in the morning.
Stephen
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Joanne,
This morning I remembered the song, We have a Father. I don't know the tune but you do. The first line is, We have a Father whose heart is full of love toward us. I hope you can sing this in your head and experience His great,unlimited love today.
Our prayers are still with you and your family.
With Love in Him
Post a Comment