Later, she was visited by a chaplain who gave Mom a large print Gideons bible and then gave Mom some Psalms to pray-read. This made Mom quite happy.
Stephen
~1 Peter 4:10~
Later, she was visited by a chaplain who gave Mom a large print Gideons bible and then gave Mom some Psalms to pray-read. This made Mom quite happy.
Stephen
1 comment:
Hey y'all:
It is another beautiful day here in Fisherville, KY. The green grass is growing and the woods are starting to thicken with various shades of green. Speaking of green ... did you realize I recently became an official redneck hick from the sticks when i received my first green John Deere hat ... ironic thing is I cut the yard with a cub cadet tank zero turn mower, but i like the hat anyway. Reading through these entries I am reminded of a portion of the word I enjoyed immensely when I was in the FTTT. It is regarding the fourfold life that we possess as believers -- the Spirit of Life, our spirit is life because of righteousness, the mind set on the spirit is life, and He gives life to our mortal bodies through His Spirit who indwells us...wow! what a four fold life we possess...this is not just our human life, but the divine, uncreated, indestructible, eternal, zoe Life! Given even to our mortal bodies! Sarah says hi to Auntie Joanne, Uncle Paul, and cousins Anna(buggy), Stephen, Elizabeth, and Andrew.
Rest and walk and rest in Him,
love you all,
Michael, and Sarah, too!
Post a Comment