Hi everyone,
I just wanted to clarify the intention of the blog. The site is mainly to efficiently convey information related to Mom's progress to her concerned friends, family, and colleagues. It is also a forum for individuals to voice their love, support, and care to help ease Mom through this difficult time. We welcome your comments as Mom is always asking us to read them to her. If you have recommendations for treatment, they are also welcome, but we would like to avoid such dialogues on this blog site. If you have any medical procedure recommendations please send us an email to jjuraschekcare@gmail.com. We will be checking it on a daily basis.
Thank you for all your love and support so far.
Stephen Juraschek
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hello Dear Juraschecks,
Juliana and I are still praying for you, specifically for all your practical needs also Joanne. I get the feeling more and more that Our dear Lord is returning very soon. All things for our growth unto the full knowledge are happening at a faster rate today than ever before. Hold fast your endurance, gain more Christ, dive into Him during all your remembrances of His imminent return. We will look back on our life when we meet Him again and have no regrets. If we love Him and desire the best of Him, we will receive it.
I began a new CD yesterday, well actually I am always composing something new, but this time I will be working on a Selected Hymns composition where I am matching new melodies to hymns we usually don't enjoy very often and some others that we do. Do you have both my CDs? I can send some new stuff for your enjoyment, just let me know. Jesus is Lord!
Love, Stephen and Juliana
Joanne, my dear sister in Christ, I want you to know that you are not very far off in my thoughts every part of the day. I am standing with you and praying for you and your family. I am following your progress throughout the day through this blog and I want you to know that if there is anything that you would like me to do, let me know. Stephen thank you for your faithfulness in keeping this blog so up to date, take care to get enough rest as your mother will need you all when she returns home. Greet your father and sisters for me as they also are on my heart.
I send all my love and a great big hug to you sister,
Lisa Davis
Dear Mrs. Jurascheck,
I'm praying for you Mrs. Jurascheck! You are on my heart. I hope this verse encourages you as much as it did me this morning: "For the Lord will not forsake His people, for His great name's sake, because it has pleased the Lord to make you His people." (I Sam. 12:22)
My own human words seem so inadequate and small, but He is so sufficient.
"He who hath lead will lead
All through the wilderness,
He who hath fed will surely feed...
He who hath heard thy cry
Will never close His ear,
He who hath marked thy faintest sigh, will not forget thy tear.
He loveth always, faileth never,
so rest on Him today---forever."
(Amy Carmichael's mother)
I love you and care for you Mrs. Jurascheck! You will continue to be in my and my family's prayers.
Love, Margaret
Post a Comment