Sunday, September 2, 2007

rough going

In addition to getting over the side effects from the last round of chemo, I've been battling side effects from an antibiotic that I need to take since my white blood cells counts were so low - the medicine is really rough on the stomach and intestines. I called the doctor and got permission to not take the last two doses. My mouth still has the horrendous metal taste which makes it hard to take in anything - yikes - so these days are a real test - I guess one verse that I am clinging to is the verse from Psalm 30:5 - Weeping may last for the night, But a shout of joy comes in the morning. Nothing that happens is out of control or without measure - which is a comfort. Please pray that I stay hydrated, and can get some rest - and that I'm able to enter into the rest which is found in Christ -
Time for my shots - I'm so thankful for Paul who has to administer 3 shots a day - please pray for him these days.
Much love,
Joanne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We, the saints, are so thankful that you share your prayer requests. They are a guide for focusing the power of God, for manifesting the Kingdom of God in your family and in your life, weapons of warfare, a great blessing and glory to Jesus.

Thanks for being vulnerable with us and to the Lord...for continually crying out to our Savior....May the peace that surpasses all understanding guide your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.