I found out that my next chemo date is Tuesday, September 11 - it was moved up because of a scheduling issue - the second half of the chemo will still be on September 20 - that date is moved back since my white blood cell count was too low last time. The date is a surprise - I thought it would be later but instead it is earlier. Oh Lord! I am so grateful for these past two days - I feel much better and even tried a new recipe last night - I haven't really cooked in months so it was great to try - although I was really tired after the meal was finished. I am a bit anxious about the chemo - since I really felt awful last time. Psalm 25:1-2 Unto You, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in You. Do not let me be ashamed. Do not let my enemies (cancer cells) exult over me.
This psalm is so genuine, so honest - David just pours out his distress to God. So I am following his pattern. Please pray for the next round - that the side effects would not be so overwhelming or damaging to my health and that the chemo would be effective. Thank you all so much for all the prayer, the care and concern - it is so encouraging to me.
Much love,
Joanne
Friday, September 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Joanne,
I miss you...
I am praying for you and for
your family...
I don't know what to say really...
I keep thinking of your voice...
your beautiful voice...sing praise
to Him...God inhabits the praises
of His people...it would be like
having a conversation with Him...
and returning to Him that beautiful
gift He has given you...and I will
keep praying,
with much love,
Marji and family
Post a Comment