Saturday, May 19, 2007

Prayer related to chemotherapy/ nutrition

Like the metabolic process of transformation spiritually, there are two aspects of chemotherapy with nutrition: elimination of what is bad and building up that which is healthy. Along these lines there are some specific items to pray for:

Eliminating cancerous tumors and cells-
  • Systematic, universal destruction and removal of all rogue, mutant carcinogenic cells.
  • No further spreading of cancer cells and no development of any new forms of cancer.
  • A recovery of normal programmed cell death (PCD) to function and natural killer cells to attack cancer cells

Healing and building up of healthy tissue and processes-
  • Healing o the hypothalmic-pituitary-ovarian axis.
  • Normal production and balance of all hormones including estrogen
  • A strengthened immune system.
  • Normal levels of hemopoietic growth factor and normal production of lymphocytes.
  • Healing of damage to the intestines and recovery of their function.

5 comments:

Sunrise said...

Joanne, dear...
Although I do not usually work on a Saturday, there is a special Open House today at my place of employment and I will once again pass your former home and workplace in Bryn Mawr, so my prayer for you will go up to heaven especially at that time. However, I do remember you before the Lord often, as I am doing right now while checking this blog, and I pray for His will to be done in all things related to this, for your gaining of Christ in everything, and for His strength to be the supply for you and every member of the Juraschek family at this time. Not even a sparrow can fall without our heavenly Father knowing about it, so surely He knows our every need, watches over us at all times, and is fully in charge of everything that comes our way, all for His glory with a view to fulfilling His eternal purpose. We are His people and He loves us more than anything else He has created.

With love in Him,
Dawn Dresser dawndresser@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the prayer points!

Anonymous said...

Hey Joanne!
I think Tash, Sandra and I should all shave our heads in a show of "sistahood" with you.....give me a buzz when you feel up for a visit and I'll shoot over.
Love,
Rose

Stephen said...

Thanks for keeping up the blog Dad!

I love you mom and wish I could be with you as you pass through each new experience of this ordeal. Thanks for letting me those spend 3 weeks with you. I am praying for you every day and look forward to seeing you in June. I'm so happy know that so many people continue to pray for you and visit you in the hospital.

Much love,

Stephen Juraschek

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. J!!

I hope you are doing good... I would like to come and visit you again because it was great last time Missy and I came.

I do love you so much and pray for you all the time.

God bless you!!
xoxoxooxoxoxooxoxo
Hannah Strasner