Well, after the Red Sox won the World Series, I took a dive in the bathroom again - landed on the floor - I fainted - I am dehydrated from the chemo - please pray about these side effects - they are difficult to endure. I bruised by ribs a bit when I fell, but thankfully that was all. Just one more half round to go. Please also pray about my anxiety level - it seems to be creeping up. Oh Lord, how I need You!
Much love,
Joanne
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Sister Joanne,
The Lord is your strong refuge and high tower and our prayers are providing the Lord with more opportunity for Him to pour out His all sufficient grace on you in your circumstances. You’re experiencing what Paul experienced…being led to take Christ as your all. May the Lord encourage you more and more and may you gain more and more Christ. He is the life, full of grace and reality.
Amen for the grace!
2 Corinthians 9:14
“While in petition on your behalf they also long after you on account of the surpassing grace of God upon you.”
With much love and care,
Stephen and Juliana
Grace
-2 Corinthians 12:7-9, 1:3-4, 8:1-2, 9, 9:14-15, 13:14
-Autobiography of a person in spirit, W. Lee, Chapter 10
I agree with Stephen and Juliana's prayers.
"Because he (she) has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known my Name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble.." Psalm 91
Thank you, Jesus, for being with Joanne and her family, for giving courage to do the next thing. Thank you for using the prayer of the saints each day.
In Him
Post a Comment