It has been a slow process this time but day by day I feel a little bit better - although I am not really full of energy. I get fatigued easily - just doing a little task in the kitchen wipes me out. Hopefully this will change and I will return to being able to do more.
I am still having pain from the trapped gas I guess and headaches. Hopefully these will subside before next week when I have to go through everything again.
Oh Lord, how much I need You!
Friday I see Dr. Berkowitz about the bleeding which has just about completely subsided.
Earlier this week I read this verse which is a wonderful promise to all of you who have blessed me with your prayers, and your care:
Proverbs 11:25 The blessing soul will prosper, And he who waters will also be watered himself.
Thank you for blessing me with so much love, practical care and persevering prayer. I would not be able to pass through this without you.
Joanne
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment