The first half of the last chemo round is completed. It is my last round - and I am being stretched even more regarding faith and leaving everything in the Lord's hands - whose hands are able - more able than anyone's - but when faced with this, I realize how much I put into other hands - whether the "hands" of the circumstances, the environments, the doctors - and I trust in those rather than in the Lord who does all things well. We surely are a work in progress...but the encouraging thing is that phrase "in progress". With the Lord's life in us, there is transformation going on and we are not the same - we behold Him and we are changed into His image from glory to glory.
I am starting to feel the side effects of the chemo - please pray that I am able to eat and keep the hydration up - it is difficult when everything tastes bad and I feel like my throat is clogged.
I've got to get my shots now. Much love to you all. THanks for all the prayer, love and care.
Joanne
Friday, October 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
much love to you and your family!
Post a Comment