Tuesday, October 9, 2007

rough going this round

Hi Everyone,
Sorry for the delay in writing on the blog - I have been really feeling sick this round - lots of nausea and vomiting - sorry for the details. Hopefully I will start feeling better tomorrow - I don't have much energy and can't seem to rest even though I am lying in bed....so ironic - to be in a position of rest but not to be able to rest. I have been calling on the Lord to help usher me out of this miserable feeling and into Himself. I also was reminded of a hymn chorus:

Jesus I am resting, resting in the joy of all Thou art. I am finding out the greatness of Thy loving heart.

Thank You Lord, that we can explore the greatness of Your loving heart!

Please pray for the nausea to subside, for me to stay hydrated and for the next half of the chemo which is supposed to be on Thursday - thank you all for your love and support.
Joanne

5 comments:

Stephen said...

Standing with you Mom! Love you!

Stephen Juraschek

etandrew said...

Hi Mom!

If anyone is equipped to push through and overcome, it's you and the great store of Christ within you. And remember, every step of faith and courage you take is a huge encouragement and inspiration to me and so many others around you.

I miss you and love you so much.

Andrew

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the entry. I imagined you were not feeling well with the time lag in entries and have been earnest in prayer. Yes, Jesus has been with you every moment. Great is His faithfulness....

Anonymous said...

Sister Joanne --

You are getting through this latest round with the courage and resolve that has maintained you so far.

The continued commitment and strength you have shown in the face of pain, and unease is inspiring to those of us who have suffered as well.

Faith, love, hope, courage, commitment, and a ceaseless desire to endure all make your journey the greatest testament to life.

Hannah said...

Hello Joanne, am praying for rest for you, spirit, soul, and body. Will keep you in prayer tomorrow!