Hi everyone,
The neupogen medication that boosts my white blood cells is also making my bones ache really terribly. Please pray that I am able to get some relief from this pain - I didn't sleep more than a few minutes every hour last night. This is very difficult. Also please pray for my body's reaction to the new chemo - it seems very extreme and I hope I will be able to tolerate it. The Lord knows. I am still dealing with the side effects of the chemo and it is exhausting. I do find refuge in calling on the Lord and am so encouraged by your notes and prayers.
Much love,
Joanne
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Mrs. Juraschek,
I am catching up on the last couple weeks worth of blog entries--I started school two weeks ago and now the days just fly by! I, too, enjoyed the Lord's name this week! The Lord's name is our refuge and our high tower. Kris and I both really enjoyed our visit with you--we were pleased to see you looking so well and are praying that the Lord would continue to strengthen you to fight and that you would find rest and comfort in Him.
Love, Jessica
Post a Comment