When I went to Dana Farber today and they did the blood work, my white blood cell count was too low to do anymore chemo and I was dehydrated and low on magnesium so I just had to be hydrated for a couple of hours. I have to take an antibiotic too to make sure that I don't get any infections. My appetite is returning somewhat although everything tastes like metal! I enjoy watching cooking shows since I can cook and eat vicariously! The next round of chemo is scheduled for september 13 but that may change to a couple of days later - since they decided not to do the second part of the taxol today. Hopefully I will be able to rest - I have been getting hit with hot flashes and soaking wet sweats at night which is always a reason to wake up. Yesterday I was so uncomfortable that all I could do was call on the Lord and I found some comfort and rest.
I'm going to try to rest now. God is faithful!
Much love to all,
Joanne
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment