Hello everyone,
The nausea has somewhat subsided and I will be having the 2nd half of the chemo tomorrow - hard to imagine when I still feel kind of awful but at least the vomiting has stopped. My bones ache from the neupogen but that is a good sign that white blood cells are being produced. Please pray for tomorrow's IP chemo - last time the nurse had a hard time getting the needle into the port and wasn't sure it was in right - how much I need the Lord's guiding hand to be upon all the work that those nurses do.
I still have some bleeding even though the doctors did a procedure last week in the hospital - I have to see Dr. Berkowitz on Oct 19 to find out why the bleeding is still occurring.
Oh Lord, strengthen me to walk by faith and not by sight. Thank you all for praying - I am continually sustained by the Lord through your prayer and care.
Psalm 71:1-3, 5
1 In You, O Jehovah, do I take refuge; Never let me be put to shame.
2 In Your righteousness deliver me and rescue me; Incline Your ear to me and save me.
3 Be to me a rock of habitation for me to come to continually. You have given command to save me, For You are my rock and my fortress.
5 For You are my hope, O Lord Jehovah, My trust from my youth.
I used to sing this psalm when I was a young Christian - it is still my testimony and my prayer.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Blessings upon you and your family in Jesus' Mighty Name
Post a Comment