Monday, February 9, 2009

Prayer request

Hi Everyone,
On Saturday it seems the food just couldn't pass through from my stomach to the small intestine and caused vomiting. I'm not sure why - although I did eat a tangerine on Friday which could have caused some issues. But today I am still having problems - my stomach is uncomfortable and things don't seem to be moving through very easily - and I was very strict today with what I ate. So I will call Dr. Berlin tomorrow - maybe a CT scan is the next step - Please pray that the food moves through and that the problem is properly diagnosed.

Today I was reminded of the first verse of a hymn by Fanny Crosby -

All the way my Savior leads me;
What have I to ask beside?
Can I doubt His tender mercy,
Who through life has been my Guide?
Heav'nly peace, divinest comfort,
Here by faith in Him to dwell!
For I know, whate'er befall me,
Jesus doeth all things well,
For I know, whate'er befall me,
Jesus doeth all things well.

Amen! Thank you for praying.

Love,
Joanne

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Yes, amen, praying right now. Maybe I will see you at the wedding this weekend?

Linda in California said...

Oh Lord ! Hear our prayer!
Encourage and comfort our sister!
Give extra wisdom to her doctors!
Thank you for our sister Joanne; thank you for the blessing she is to all of us! Oh Lord Jesus! Remind Joanne how beloved she is, remind our sister how she is enfolded within YOUR Love!