Hi Everyone,
I spent a rather eventful day at Brigham and Women's Hospital - I've been having a lot of stomach pain and Dr. Berlin recommended I go to the ER in case I had a bowel obstruction. I spent all day there and - they did not find any obstruction! I am still in some pain but thankful that there is no obstruction. I see Dr. Berlin tomorrow to discuss the details of the CT scan, but she called me last night and basically said "things are not moving in the direction we had hoped" so I have to go off the study drug and go on one of more standard chemo drugs starting next week, I think. I will have more details after speaking with Dr. Berlin tomorrow.
I walked out of the hospital and I had this chorus on my heart.
God is good all the time
He put a song of praise in this heart of mine
God is good all the time
Through the darkest night, His light will shine
God is good, God is good all the time
AMEN!
I'd better go to bed - I'll give an update after my meeting with Dr. Berlin. Thank you all for your continued prayers - I am sustained, uplifted and refreshed by them.
Much love,
Joanne
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment