My mom was moved over to the Connors wing at the Brigham and is back on floor 7. She calls it "the spa". She found out today that she will begin chemotherapy tomorrow. Her note to me says "I will be having chemo tomorrow-carboplatin and taxol. I was on these drugs before I had the IP chemo. Please ask the saints to pray for a complete defeat of the cancer." These two drugs have been tough in terms of side effects as well and my mom is getting ready to say goodbye to her hair. She will receive the chemo over 4 hours tomorrow and will probably be released to go home on Wednesday. Another treatment option they are considering is radiation to deal with the tumor under the duodenum but they will begin with the chemo tomorrow. Please pray that the chemo shrinks and kills the tumors.
Thank you for your continued prayer and support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment