Hi everyone,
Dr. Berlin called tonight and explained the CT scan report to me. Apparently there is nodularity present with nodes that are very small - 7-9 mm, asymmetry of the vaginal cuff and enlarged lymph nodes in the groin area. There was also something else that I cannot recall. While there is no evidence of recurrence, these areas must be watched. Dr. Berlin said that the enlarged lymph nodes could be just inflammation. They have remained the same size since the last CT scan in June. I need to schedule another CT scan for mid-March.
Thank You, Lord for all Your healing work!
Thank you all for praying!
Love,
Joanne
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, I will not put confidence in what is seen but the Unseen and His glory. We will continue to pray for His surpassing peace and allow Jesus to take care of the lymph nodes and nodules...we will keep our eyes fixed on the Jesus as He lives His life through His children...beautiful
Post a Comment