Sunday, April 19, 2009

Update

Hi Everyone,
It seems that things slow down on the weekend so this will be a weekend of rest - which is always a good thing. Monday I will have a pick line inserted in my arm for the TPN (total parenatal nutrition) - the total nutrition that I will be get needs a dedicated line that will only be used for that purpose hence the need for a new line. I just heard that the gastric tube - which will replace the nasal gastric tube which is inserted into my nose - will also be placed or inserted on Monday as well. Please pray for the accurate insertion of these tubes and for the directing hand of God on each of the doctors involved in the surgery.

I just have one thing to say - those wonderful words by Fanny Crosby

All the way my Savior leads me;
What have I to ask beside?
Can I doubt His tender mercy,
Who through life has been my Guide?
Heav'nly peace, divinest comfort,
Here by faith in Him to dwell!
For I know, whate'er befall me,
Jesus doeth all things well,
For I know, whate'er befall me,
Jesus doeth all things well.


Amen! Jesus does all things well. Thank you for praying and for standing with me during this past week and a half. I am really experiencing the reality of the body life. What a rich, rich inheritance we have in the members of the Body! Thank you all!

The surgery is out-patient and should be in the afternoon, I believe.

Much love,
Joanne

We will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Linda in California said...

Sitting here at the computer silently singing the Fanny Crosby hymn...thank you for reminding us of that wonderful old song! I will hum and sing it all day today (Mon) as I lift you up dear one. No doubt many others will be doing the same!